Wednesday, August 1, 2012

august the first


August the first, you’re the one
The very moment I should begin the countdown
But what am I gonna do if I can’t
Ain’t I have no idea where to run

I detest the place, yet it feels homey
Like a combination of yummy and yucky
Two types of rice mixed in a bowl of congee
Separating the good from the bad is just silly

August the first, the moonlight beamed down
The spirit of a woman takes it all round
Revealing the story of clueless soul
Stays where she stands, freed from the foul

Radiant does she always look
No matter how messy muddy her dress gets
Sweat and tears streaming down as the brook
There smiles she still, showing no regrets

August the first, I came here with thirst
I didn’t win the game, doesn’t mean I lose
By the story, I’ve been empowered
I’ve made a history, completed the cruise

No comments:

Post a Comment