Friday, April 16, 2010

today i was so me!

these are what i wore today:

my mom's old cotton shirt which i just found yesterday when she was cleaning up her closet. 'totally washed out', mom complaint. yet i kept tucking it off the pile. we don't share the definition of 'comfort' - dealt with it.

an old pair of stretch baggy pants which never failed to accompany me on kathak dance class. it was a souvenir i bought for myself on a training in bangkok a few years ago. patpong market and its vibrant night life... oh and i clearly remember the price of these pants - 100 bath only! :)

a black belt which is originally attached to a raincoat i barely wore (well, i wore it once and my colleague said it's only suitable for places like new york. but hey no, i never regret buying it. i fell in love with it, and i am still now whenever i try to put it on and walk in it...... at home.)

recently-bought red suede shoes which happened to be my fave stuff. earlier, they hurt my feet. thanks to band-aids we have mended our relationship.

a wooden bracelet with colorful batik prints on it. i got it on last vacation in jogja. enjoying the colors and patterns, i feel like coming back to my root.


i love can feel everything i wore today. and this feeling is unbeatable, even when a friend noticed that it was not quite appropriate to dress this way at (our) school. it's way too comfortable that i am not afraid of anything else. come to think of it, i believe i've just understood what confidence means.

1 comment:

  1. I think I know which items you're talking about...hahahaha take picturess !!!

    ReplyDelete